BOLDscreen 32 LCD for fMRI
Questions about the BOLDscreen 32?
BOLDscreen 32 is bigger and better. Designed for 60 and 70cm bores, the premium 32" 1920x1080 widescreen LCD display features up to 16-bit RGB colour control, 1400:1 contrast ratio and 120Hz panel drive.
Our BOLDscreen monitors are the only "MRI Compatible" MR Safe displays with no time lag, integrated sensor for luminance calibration and, of course, no interference with the scanner, even when positioned right at the exit of the bore.
M0135C BOLDscreen 32 Datasheet
Guide Price: £16000
Designed from the ground up for fMRI
- IPS LCD: 31.55" diagonal, 1920 x 1080, RGB colour with fixed 120Hz frame rate
- Active area: 698.4mm x 392.9mm (0.36375mm pixel pitch)
- Native 10-bit colour resolution with support for up to 16-bit RGB control; Deep Colour display technology supports in excess of 1 billion colours
- Light output is synchronous to the input video signal
- Dual-Link DVI video input delivers high fidelity noise-free displays
- Edge illuminated white LED backlight, peak white up to 350cd.m-2
- Typical contrast ratio 1400:1
- Typical grey-to-grey response time 5ms
- DC backlight
- Automatic compensation of brightness for temperature and ageing (factory set to maintain 120cd m-2)
- Video Input: 1920x1080 pixels; single and dual-link digital DVI; 100Hz, or 120Hz; 24-bit RGB
- Video Resolutions: 1920x1080 @ 100Hz and 120Hz, or 1440x1080 @ 100Hz
- Dimensions: 797 x 491 x 78mm
- Weight: 19kg
BOLDscreen is supplied with an MR Safe tripod. An MR Safe trolley is available at additional charge.
- Height adjustable: 1000 – 1800mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Diameter: 39mm
- Length: 200mm plus connectors
- Weight: 2kg
Voltage Converter Unit
- Mains Input: 100 to 240Vac nominal, 50 or 60Hz, 180w, Class II
- Output: 15Vdc
- Dimensions: 200 x 80 x 41mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Optical Fibre: 30m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fibre Patch Cable LC - LC, detachable dual-link DVI transmitter
- DC Power Cable: 10m
- Mains Power Lead: IEC 320-C8 with appropriate mains plug, 2m
System Environmental Conditions
- Indoor use only
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +30°C
- Cooling: Convection-cooled
- Operating (or Storage Humidity up to 40°C) : 10-90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C, 40% RH
BOLDscreen 32 is categorised as MR safe in accordance with the labelling requirements of ASTM F2503-08 (“an item that poses no known hazards in all MR environments”). See FAQs.
The Voltage Converter Unit mounted at the penetration panel and associated cables are MR conditional (“an item that has been demonstrated to pose no known hazards in a specified MR environment with specified conditions of use”).
The mains Power Supply Unit (located outside of the magnet room) is categorised as MR unsafe, as this would pose a missile hazard if it was placed in a high magnetic field gradient
BOLDscreen 32 has no observed effect on functional and structural MRI scans at 3T or 7T, even with screen located at exit of scanner bore, and no effect on displayed image whilst scanning.
- Emissions: EN55011 class B conducted & radiated
- Harmonic Currents: EN61000-3-2 class A
- Voltage Flicker: EN61000-3-3
- ESD Immunity: EN61000-4-2, level 3 contact, Perf Criteria A
- Radiated Immunity: EN61000-4-3, level 3, Perf Criteria A
- EFT/Burst: EN61000-4-4, level 2, Perf Criteria A
- Surge: EN61000-4-5, installation class 3, Perf Criteria A
- Conducted Immunity:EN61000-4-6, level 3, Perf Criteria A
- Magnetic Field (limit applies to PSU only): EN61000-4-8, 3 A/m, Perf Criteria A
- Dips & Interruptions : EN61000-4-11, EN60601-1-2
Type B equipment in accordance with EN60601 Ed 3 for devices in the patient environment.
- EN60601-1, Type B Equipment, Class 1