Display++ LCD Monitor
Display++ makes it easy to display calibrated visual stimuli with precision timing, and provides robust and reliable synchronisation of the stimulus presentation with external data collection equipment, at an affordable price.
Configurable contrast resolution combined with fast panel drive rate, custom lag-free electronics, and a strobing LED backlight are some of the tools that make Display++ ideal for cognitive, psychophysical and neurophysiological investigations of vision and the brain.
M0250 Display++ Datasheet
Guide Price: £5250
Fully loaded specification
- Wide Field display: 32" 1920x1080 IPS LCD with 120Hz panel drive and 5ms grey-to-grey response time
- Deep Colour technology supports in excess of 1 billion colours. 10-bit RGB native, configurable up to 16-bit using temporal dithering algorithms
- High Brightness: Peak white output up to 600cd.m^-2
- High Contrast: typically 1400:1 after full factory calibration settings have been applied
- Dual-Link DVI input: supports 16:9 video modes 1920x1080 @ 120Hz and 1920x1080 @ 100Hz
- Compatible with Single-Link DVI/HDMI sources, including ViSaGe MKII: supports 4:3 1440x1080 @ 100Hz and 1:1 1080x1080 @ 120Hz in Pillarbox Mode (centred on LCD panel with no rescaling necessary)
- Integrated colour sensor for real time luminance calibration. Ensures accurate light output, regardless of the effects of warm up and ageing
- Real time spatial uniformity correction ensures the consistent luminance across the whole LCD panel
- Hardware gamma correction tables and bespoke CRS CIE XYZ colour management system ensure accurate colour reproduction over the entire gamut.
- Individual unit factory calibration with full colorimetric and spectroradiometric calibrations included (units are delivered with "gamma corrected" linear light output at 120 cd.m^-2 and CIE XYZ colour reproduction better than 1 Delta-E across full scale range). Sample Factory Calibration Report available here (requires login to MyCRS).
- Light output is synchronous and lag-free
- Strobing LED backlight to minimise transition artefact
- Integrated wireless IR response box receiver, compatible with CRS CB6 and CT6 response boxes (button presses and reaction time measurements synchronous to video display)
- Multiple synchronous TTL trigger outputs (11 bits in, 11 bits out in total: 10 bits in, 10 bits out on DB25 connector; dedicated Trigger In and Trigger Out on BNC connectors)
- Two stereo modes: alternate frame with active shutter glasses (for use with third-party VESA compatible active glasses) or an optional flicker free mode with an FPR LCD and passive polarised glasses
- Analogue I/O option (Six inputs, 16 bit, ±5V signal range, 500Hz bandwidth, free running or synchronised to the stimulus display; Two outputs, 16 bit, ±5V signal range, updates are frame synchronous)
- Touchscreen option (IR single touch technology; XY coordinates and reaction time output synchronous to video display)
- Integrates with CRS audio, eye tracking and behavioral response devices, and compatible with solutions from vendors (e.g. equipment for recording EEG/ERPs, eye trackers, neurophysiological amplifiers, equipment for recording evoked potentials, TMS stimulators).