Hear the Difference
You wouldn't listen to the music on your iPhone with a stethoscope connected to its speaker.... Yet, most MRI-compatible headphones offer just that; audio piped to the participant down long, acoustic tubes. The result? Awful sound quality with restricted frequency response.
Hear for yourself in our 48 second demo:
BOLDfonic includes everything you need for high-quality audio delivery in the MR:
- A pair of electro-dynamic headphones. Various options are available to suit different types and sizes of headcoils.
- A set of earphones to accommodate even the the tightest of headcoils
- Fully–loaded amplifier system which supports multiple signal sources and can drive two sets of headphones in parallel.
- AudioFile USB sound processor with automated synchronous triggering capabilities
- Desktop microphone for communication from the technologist. Ask us about our optional bi-directional communication feature which use the noise-cancelling Optoacoustics FORM-III participant microphone. Compact monitor speakers are included too, so you can always hear the same audio as your participant.