BOLDscreen 23 LCD for fMRI
Questions about BOLDscreen 23?
BOLDscreen 23 is designed to provide a simple, cost-effective way to present visual stimuli for 3T fMRI.
Like our other BOLDscreen LCD monitors, it's an "MRI Compatible" MR Safe display with no time lag and, of course, no interference with the scanner, even when positioned right at the exit of the bore.
Guide Price: £11000
Designed from the ground up for fMRI
- TN LCD: 23", 1920 x 1080 RGB LCD
- Active area: 509mm x 290mm (0.265mm pixel pitch)
- 8-bit colour resolution (6-bit with FRC), true colour 16.7 million display
- Light output is synchronous to the input video signal
- Digital DVI video input delivers high fidelity noise-free displays
- Edge illuminted WLED backlight, peak white up to 250cd.m-2
- Typical contrast ratio 800:1
- Typical grey-to-grey response time 5ms
- Normal switching frequency of the backlight is 66kHz (synchronous to the horizontal rate)
- Video Input: 1920x1080 pixels, digital DVI, 60Hz, 24-bit RGB
- Dimensions: 600 x 385 x 51mm
- Weight: 10kg
BOLDscreen 23 is supplied with an MR Safe tripod. An MR Safe trolley is available at additional charge.
- Height adjustable: 1000 – 1800mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Mains Input: 100 to 240Vac nominal, 50 or 60Hz, 150w.
- Output: 5, 15 and 35 to 55Vdc.
- Fuses: HBC T3.15A / 250VAC
- Dimensions: 282 x 187 x 75mm
- Weight: 3.75 kg
- Optical Fibre: 20m single-link DVI with integrated transmitter and receiver
- DC Power Cable: 10m
- Mains Power Lead: IEC to appropriate mains plug, 2m
System Environmental Conditions
- Indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +30°C
- Cooling : Convection-cooled
- Operating (or Storage Humidity up to 40°C) : 10-90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C, 40% RH
BOLDscreen 23 is categorised as MR safe in accordance with the labelling requirements of ASTM F2503-08 (“an item that poses no known hazards in all MR environments”). See FAQs.
The power supply and cables are MR conditional (“an item that has been demonstrated to pose no known hazards in a specified MR environment with specified conditions of use”).
BOLDscreen 23 has no observed effect on functional and structural MRI scans at 3T, even with screen located at exit of scanner bore, and no effect on displayed image whilst scanning.
- Emissions: EN55011 class B conducted & radiated
- Harmonic Currents: EN61000-3-2 class A
- Voltage Flicker: EN61000-3-3
- ESD Immunity: EN61000-4-2, level 3 contact, Perf Criteria A
- Radiated Immunity: EN61000-4-3, level 3, Perf Criteria A
- EFT/Burst: EN61000-4-4, level 2, Perf Criteria A
- Surge: EN61000-4-5, installation class 3, Perf Criteria A
- Conducted Immunity:EN61000-4-6, level 3, Perf Criteria A
- Magnetic Field (limit applies to PSU only): EN61000-4-8, 3 A/m, Perf Criteria A
- Dips & Interruptions : EN61000-4-11, 30% 10 ms, 60% 100 ms, >95% 5000 ms
- Perf Criteria A, B, B
Type B equipment in accordance with EN60601 for devices in the patient environment.
- EN60601-1, Type B Equipment, Class 1