Post-process, visualize and fuse advanced brain images, acquired on any MRI, CT, or PET scanner. Choose from a variety of modules that seamlessly integrate into a state-of-the-art neuroimaging platform. Let us develop customized tools and modules for you that are based on your individual requirements.
Please contact us for prices.
Guide Price: £0
The most user-friendly neuroimaging software for radiologists and clinicians
Try BrainMagix. No Cost. No Obligation. 30 day Free Trial.
Main module and Fusion Tools
Import, visualize, fuse, and export multi-modal brain images (MRI, CT, and PET scan).
• Transfer DICOM images viathe network and import theminto BrainMagix, whatever their source (Siemens, Philips,GE, and Toshiba scanners).
• Display images in orthogonal,mosaic, or cine view.
• Fuse multi-modal images (MRI,CT, PET) in semi-transparency.
• Automatically register MRI, CT,and PET images: follow-up MS lesions, localize a tumor’s hot spot,register different MRI contrasts,and different scanning sessions.
• Quantify your images withregions of interest (ROI).
• Export post-processed images to your PACS or to yourtreatment planning station.
Localize eloquent brain areas for neurosurgical planning, assess the state of consciousness of coma/vegetative/MCS/locked-in patients.
• Define your paradigms (multi-runs,multi-conditions, multi-contrasts)
• Automate the analysis: realign,register, analyze, threshold,and visualize your fMRI images in a few clicks.
• Visualize the BOLD signal.
• Fuse your fMRI images withany other modality.
Analyze DSC perfusion examinations.
• Calculate CBV, CBF, MTT,TTP, and TMAX maps.
• Use a state-of-the-art circular deconvolution algorithm.
• Visualize and compare the perfusion signals in ROIs.
Process and visualize DWI and DTI images.
• Calculate the ADC, FA, and color maps.
• Perform fiber tracking.
Segment the infarct’s core and penumbra.
• Use a state-of-the-art algorithm.
• Segment the TMAX and ADC maps.
• Review and fuse with anatomical images.
FreeSurfer’s structural segmentation made easy.
• Quantify brain atrophy (WM/GM/CSF) in Alzheimer and MS patients.
• Quantify hippocampalatrophy and cortical thinningin Alzheimer patients.
Longitudinal Follow-up Module
Follow-up the progression of multiple sclerosis and other chronic brain diseases.
• Register and subtract follow-up MRIs.
• Quantify lesion load.